Sunday, January 17, 2010

In Memory of Clayton

My heart goes out to Cath and Brian, who lost dear Clayton last week from a long-term illness. Clayton was absolutely one of my favorite kitties to visit! He was like a cuddly stuffed animal in that he would let me pick him up and kiss him as much as I wanted, as he was an incredibly tolerant little being. Clayton was also very interested in being sociable and I think he really enjoyed his dog and cat siblings and people for who they were. What a lesson for humans (me especially). On our last few visits together Clayton and I watched a movie together. He sat on the couch contentedly with me and it made me happy to spend time with him.

I will miss you Clayton, as I know your family does. I am so glad to have known you little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment